Bestel online en bespaar €30 opstartkosten
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Marvin's
Abridged Order and Delivery Conditions Marvin's
Orders can be entered as follows:
Telephone 030 227 0435
- Orders are delivered carriage paid within the Netherlands from € 600 net excluding VAT. For orders smaller than € 600, shipping costs will be charged. A minimum order amount of € 300 also applies.
- Invoices must be paid within 14 days of the invoice date, unless agreed otherwise. The customer is not entitled to offset or suspend a payment. For new customers, the first order is prepaid.
- All delivered goods remain the property of Marvin's until full payment of all outstanding claims has been obtained.
- If the customer remains negligent after a reminder or notice of default to pay the claim, Marvin's can hand over the claim, in which case the customer is obliged to reimburse all judicial and extrajudicial costs.
- Complaints must be reported within 48 hours after receipt of the delivered goods. For contact details see point 1. above
- If damage to the packaging is detected, the goods must be checked for breakage or damage in the presence of the driver and this must be stated on the carrier's signature slip. Marvin's must also be informed of this. See above point 1.
- Return shipments are only permitted with our prior written or telephone consent. Personalized items cannot be returned. Return shipments are at the expense and risk of the client.
- Sales support resources (such as displays, book mills, etc.) made available remain the property of Marvin's and may only be used for the promotion and presentation of Marvin's articles.
- Our transactions are subject to the general terms and conditions of sale as filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Utrecht. These are available on request.